The hall, which has recently been re-decorated, is bright and spacious with high ceilings, bay windows and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment (blu-ray player, a projector and a surround sound system). It measures about 6m x 7m, with a maximum capacity of 40. Chairs/tables and flip charts are available.
A bright and airy kitchen is nearby with tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, cutlery and crockery.
The venue is fully accessible by lift.
The venue has a homely feel and welcoming atmosphere and suitable for smaller scale events such as:
- art, educational, physical activities or spiritual meetings
- children birthday parties and family celebrations (available Saturday afternoons and some evenings)
- other small to medium size gatherings, meetings, AGMs
- music concerts, art exhibitions, film nights and taster sessions
- training and information events, recreational activities, etc.
- the kitchen could be ideal for 1 – 1 meetings and advice surgeries
Fees for hall hire range from £21 p/hr for regular classes to £45 p/hr for one-offs.
Hall booking enquiry form
There is an online enquiry form here, or please call us on 020 7794 3729 to find out about availability and discuss your requirements.
Bookings – How it works…
- Confirm availability of the date or time you want to book
- Download a hall hire application form here and conditions of hire here.
- Complete, sign and return them to us. We will raise an invoice to give to you.
Payment can be made at our office or via BACS to the Co-operative Bank (the invoice will have the payment information details)
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
IMPORTANT – A Fire Evacuation/Health and Safety Induction will be held with you before the event takes place. This lasts 15-20 minutes.