Our hall, recently re-decorated, is bright and spacious with high ceilings, bay windows and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment (blu-ray player, a projector and a surround sound system). It measures about 6m x 7m, with a maximum capacity of 60. Chairs/tables and flip charts are available. Limited storage space for equipment. There is also a bright kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, cutlery and crockery. It is fully accessible by lift. Ideal for regular activities and one-off events such as
- art, educational, physical activities or spiritual meetings
- children birthday parties and family celebrations (available Saturday afternoons and some evenings)
- other small to medium size gatherings, meetings, AGMs
- music concerts, art exhibitions, film nights and taster sessions
- training and information events, recreational activities, etc.
- the kitchen could be ideal for 1 – 1 meetings and advice surgeries
Fees for hall hire range from £21 p/hr for regular classes to £45 p/hr for one-offs. There are favorable payment terms with longer term bookings attracting free weeks with the initial reservation. You are welcome to visit us, we would be pleased to show you around our premises and facilities.
Hall booking enquiry form
- There is an online enquiry form here or please call us on 020 7794 3729 to find out about availability and discuss your requirements
- Once availability is confirmed you can download a hall hire application form here and our conditions of hire here. Please complete and sign both, return them in order for us to raise the invoice. Payment can be made at our office or via BACS to the Co-operative Bank, Account number 65383403 Sort code 08-92-99 with the reference being your surname and the date of booking, i.e. Smith 12 Dec . Please call us once payment has been made. You will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
IMPORTANT – We are legally required to carry out a Fire Evacuation/Health and Safety Induction with you before the event takes place – this lasts 15-20 minutes. We will also need to give you access to the premises if your booking is out of office hours.