Our hall is an airy space recently redecorated with high ceilings, bay window and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, including blue ray player, projector and sound system. It measures app. 6m x 7m, with capacity for around 50 adults standing up. Chairs and tables are available, as well as a flip chart.There is a bright kitchen next to it with tea and coffee facilities. Both are fully accessible by a disabled lift. It is ideal for one-off events and long-term bookings including
- art, educational, physical or spiritual classes and workshops
- children birthday parties and family celebrations
- other small to medium gatherings, groups and meetings
- music concerts, art exhibitions, film nights and taster sessions
- training and information events, recreational activities, etc.
Fees for hall hire range from £21 p/hr for regular classes to £45 p/hr for one-offs. Please visit us and we would be pleased to show you around our facilities.
Please visit us to see the hall and arrange the logistics.
- There is an online enquiry form here, or
- You can download a hall hire application Form here and our conditions of hire here. Please complete and sign them and return them to us with your payment. Payment can be made at our office or via BACS to the Co-operative Bank, Account number 65383403 Sort code 08-92-99 with the reference being your surname and the date of booking, i.e. Smith 12 Dec . Please call us once payment has been made. You will receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
IMPORTANT – We are required to carry out a Fire Evacuation/Health and Safety Induction with you before the event takes place – this lasts 10-15 minutes.
We will also need to give you access to the premises if your booking is out of office hours. Please call us on 020 7794 3729 to arrange this.